Environmental impact assessment publicity of plant relocation project of Shanghai maxtar Industrial Co., Ltd.
issued by: Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry
date of issue: November 7, 2011
Shanghai Maestro Industrial Co., Ltd. entrusted Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry to carry out environmental impact assessment on the overall relocation of Shanghai Maestro Industrial Co., Ltd. which seriously affected the normal operation of the enterprise to No. 128 Shenshi Road, Jiading District, Shanghai for coating production and construction project. The first information release is now made to the public in accordance with national and municipal laws and regulations
Shanghai maxtar Industrial Co., Ltd. and Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry are responsible for the authenticity of the information released at this stage. With the implementation process of the project and the implementation of environmental impact assessment, relevant information will be improved or adjusted
2. Summary of construction project
(1) project name: relocation project of Shanghai maxtar Industrial Co., Ltd.
(2) project location: No. 128, Shenshi Road, Jiading District, Shanghai, leasing the new plant of Shanghai Qianyuan Construction Engineering Co., Ltd.
(3) industry category: chemical raw materials and chemical products manufacturing industry
(4) product scale: acrylic paint, epoxy paint, powder paint, alkyd paint and supporting diluents, 2000t/a in total
(5) project construction content: production workshop, warehouse, office and supporting power distribution room, air compressor room and other public works
3. Overview of the construction unit
(1) name of the construction unit: Shanghai maxtar Industrial Co., Ltd. we must do the tensile test of breaking force on the shoelaces before they leave the factory
(2) address of the construction unit: No. 2166 Liuxiang Road, Jiading District
(3) contact person of the construction unit: Wu fan
(4) contact information of the construction unit:
4 Summary of the evaluation organization
(1) name of the evaluation organization: Shanghai Research Institute of chemical industry
(2) certificate number of the evaluation organization: EIA Zheng Jia Zi No. 1806
(3) address of the evaluation organization: Building 8, 345 Yunling East Road, Putuo District, Shanghai
(4) contact person of the evaluation organization: Wang Gong, Chen Gong
(5) contact information of the evaluation organization:/Fax:; E-mail: chenxh@
5. Working procedures and main work contents of environmental impact assessment main procedures of environmental impact assessment: on the basis of verifying the engineering data and determining the emission source of the project, combined with the environmental status quo and environmental protection objectives of the construction area, analyze the degree and scope of environmental impact of the project and evaluate the feasibility of project construction; Combined with the national environmental protection policies and regulations, public opinions and environmental impact analysis results of the introduction of foreign advanced technology, the requirements and suggestions of environmental protection measures are put forward
the main contents of environmental impact assessment include: investigation of local environmental quality status, investigation of pollution sources, review of original projects, overview of the project, engineering analysis, cleaner production analysis, prediction and evaluation of environmental impact, environmental risk assessment, analysis of pollution prevention and control countermeasures, public participation, environmental management and monitoring plan, analysis of economic profit and loss of environmental impact, analysis of planning compatibility, total amount control, etc, The purpose is to predict the impact on the surrounding environment after the completion of the project and put forward corresponding environmental protection measures by understanding the current situation of sewage discharge and environment of the project
6. Main matters of soliciting public opinions
(1) contents of soliciting public opinions
1) views on the environmental quality of the area where the project construction site is located, and improving the independent innovation ability of enterprises and the market competitiveness of products. What major environmental problems do I think exist
2) understanding of the project
3) personal concerns about environmental impact during project construction and operation
4) attitude towards the construction of the project
5) opinions or suggestions on environmental protection measures and environmental management in the construction of the project
(2) place and method of publicity
this publicity is mainly in the form of publicity, Through Shanghai environment station (for publicity.
7. Main ways for the public to put forward opinions
after this information publicity, the public can express their opinions and opinions on the project construction and environmental assessment work by sending e-mail, fax, letter or interview to the designated address, and will not accept opinions and opinions unrelated to environmental protection.
please leave your name and basic information for the public to express opinions (unit or address, education level, occupation, contact information, etc.), so as to make a return visit when necessary. The environmental impact assessment unit will reflect public opinions and suggestions in the project environmental impact report
8. The valid period of information release is
10 days from the date of information release
note: the reprinted content is indicated with the source. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information, and does not mean to agree with its views or confirm the authenticity of its content
Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI